:{The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.}: ~ Psalm 18:2

Monday, August 23, 2010

Sleepless in Wenham

Orientation is insane, that is for sure. I have been through a week of training and now I have my group of kids that I get to watch over and guide through the first initial days and weeks of the college life. It is overwhelming and all volunteer work. And I love it. I have met so many great people and I have gained a lot of confidence about meeting new people and being outgoing. I am somewhat shy and timid, but orientation has made me step out of that comfort zone. There are many things that would have bothered me before that don't bother me anymore. I am able to do anything!
Just thought I would say that and how much I am enjoying this experience and this opportunity to serve God in such a servant-like position. This is what God called me to do... be a servant to Him and His people. And I will do it until the day I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment