:{The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.}: ~ Psalm 18:2

Monday, September 20, 2010

Clarity

Friends... Here is my advice to you. Talk to people. Talk. Words are so powerful and they alleviate all of the unseen things in relationships. If you think a friendship is in shambles, talk and figure things out. Chances are the relationship is actually quite fine and you are both undergoing a lot of stress. Life happens and people get crazy busy with all the demands surrounding us, especially in college. We have commitments and other pressures that just hone in on our heads until eventually, as I said last night, "my brain is just going to explode all over the wall!!"
Now that really won't happen, but it is a good way of relieving initial stress that keeps building up. Get a little frustrated. Get a little mad. It's healthy. Then just calmly talk. How beautiful a friendship becomes when you talk and things get solved.
Hugs at the end are also always welcome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment