:{The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.}: ~ Psalm 18:2

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Place I Found Myself

I have been to a place that was beautiful
Where I discovered, I hoped, I dreamed
My whole being was immersed
In all the splendor around me
Sailing across an ocean of awe
Carrying me far from home
A place where beauty is determined by character
Not by standards
No one was the judge of me
Even I lost that power
And God took my hand
Led me to His creation
Guiding me through the walls of this town
And all the way He spoke of beauty
What it really means
While we made the last step He turned to me and said
How much He loved me
How much He adored me
And told me I was beautiful
And I believed Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment