:{The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.}: ~ Psalm 18:2

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Blessed

God has truly blessed me in the past few days. I have been taken by surprise and I am so thankful for that. My life has been changed in an instant and I cannot stop smiling about it. Whenever I think about it, my heart starts to flutter and my fingers get tingly. My face can't help but break out into a huge smile and all I want to do is spin around and dance. I am full of joy because God has blessed me with and how amazing He is. I cannot being to explain how lucky and blessed I am. These events are truly works of His and I cannot get over how crazy this is. But I am so happy and I cannot wait to see where this goes. God really is good and He has perfect timing and I love Him so very much and He loves me so very much. Life is good :]

No comments:

Post a Comment