:{The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.}: ~ Psalm 18:2

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Create New

More and more I realize how much I miss art and my art classes from high school. That is one of the very few things I miss about that time period. Art class was certainly my way of escaping into my mind, in a place that no one else could come to. In my art I was able to create and recognize who I was and what was going through my mind. Artwork in general is so expressive and each piece has it's own unique story to compliment it.

If I could just work on art for the rest of my life, I would. For now, I will simply work on art as much as I can, and continue to do photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment