:{The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.}: ~ Psalm 18:2

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Lucky

I am so blessed because I have found a man with whom I can enjoy life. Though we are different, we are very similar and I do appreciate being with him. We both enjoy art in most any form and we are able to appreciate the many ways that we express ourselves through art. One activity that we enjoy together is coloring, which sounds childish, but it is entertaining and we always laugh while we do this. He is teaching me how to do glass blowing and I am teaching him more about photography. I have thoroughly enjoyed being with Aaron as I do not feel as though I have to change anything. He cares for me because of who I am, not who I could be or was in the past. Being with him is a relief because I am myself and both of us feel natural and real around one another. With him I am always honest and I am always able to tell him what I am thinking, no matter what it is.

This man is a gift and a treasure and I thank God for him everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment