:{The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.}: ~ Psalm 18:2

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

if you see it, just close those blue eyes like you mean it

Tomorrow is the last day of classes, and then we have finals and then fin to junior year of college. Golly, that was quick! I am still in awe that college has been skipping past me like a child on the playground. It is just a fleeting sight, quick to leave. I am constantly bombarded with the fact that I will be leaving familiarity soon, and though I can adapt well, I am still nervous about this upcoming change.

On another note, Aaron and I have taken on a new hobby of reading together! This is really exciting for me because I love books and writing and everything to do with paper and words. One of my professors told me that her and her husband would read to one another and it strengthened their relationship a lot. When you read to someone or they read to you, it builds a sense of trust because you begin trusting them for a positive outcome to the story. You trust their words and they enjoy you listening and visa versa. We are reading The Priest's Graveyard by Ted Dekker and it is a Christian thriller, and Dekker is one of my favorite authors. I got the book from my parents and Aaron and I had been looking for a book to read together, so we chose this one. We are thinking that our next book will be a little bit more happy however.

I wish the weather would warm up. It is getting rather dreary outside and I wish the sun would come out. It would be so lovely to have lunch outside with my friends. Maybe sometime this week.

Life is beautiful, enjoy every precious moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment