:{The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.}: ~ Psalm 18:2

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It's Been a Long Time

Wow. I have not used this blog in so long. I feel really badly about that. I started using Tumblr, but I do feel as though Blogspot has a more sophisticated quality to it. So I will probably start posting more on here!

On Saturday I will be leaving to go down to Mississippi for the second time, and I am so excited! It is such a blessing to be able to go down to a place to serve for a straight week. I'm really excited to go and work and really immerse myself in servanthood. Please keep my team and the people we serve in your prayers!

Mark 10:43 - 45

No comments:

Post a Comment