:{The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.}: ~ Psalm 18:2

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Artwork of Assisi

[Yesterday] I left to go interview Massimo Cruciani, a local glass artist in Assisi. I'm really excited to interview him and learn about the art of working with glass. It seems so intriguing. I had to find his studio today with Danny because Wendy had to go help someone else but she did not want me to go alone. At first we couldn't find it, but after asking for directions we did. We got a glimpse of his artwork and it was all so beautiful. So I am really excited to interview him and get some pictures of the studio.
[Yesterday's] weather has been dreary and rainy. I hope it clears up for tomorrow (aka today haha, and yes today it is sunny). [Two days ago] it was thundering and lightning.
A bunch of us are trying to figure out our plans for the weekend. We want to go to Rome and Florence, but we need to know train schedules and about the hostels. I'm nervous about staying in a hostel, but hopefully it will be fine. It will be a new experience for sure! I'm excited, and I'm going with a large group people. It should be safe and it will certainly be amazing to go and explore Italy. Hopefully I can get some cool souvenirs there. I heard that Florence has a lot of great shops and fun areas around there. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment