:{The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.}: ~ Psalm 18:2

Monday, May 24, 2010

Finding Beauty in Painted Glass

Today was just another day in Assisi. Nothing ground breaking happened, we just did our normal thing. We had a lecture and talked about Francis of Assisi then broke for a little to write. Some other girls and I went to the piazza to get a cappuccino and it wasn't until too late that I remembered there is espresso in those buggers. Me and espresso are not good friends. It makes me shaky and nervous and way too hyper. So the whole day I have been hopped up on espresso... it's amusing for my friends I guess, haha.
I turned in my article for my local artist today as well as my blurb. I got a good amount done, which was nice. After my work, I uploaded some pictures on Facebook and the exporter was being silly. Then I went out with two of the boys and met up with our chaperone. Overall, it was a chill and relaxing night. Nothing too out of the ordinary happened. It was just another beautiful day in Assisi!

No comments:

Post a Comment