:{The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.}: ~ Psalm 18:2

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Check it out! I'm Blurbing!!

This is a blurb for my class' Assisi blog at http://ijsa.wordpress.com Check it out to learn more about what we are doing!

I am blown away by this place. Everywhere I look is a new photo, a nwe view, a new beauty. Assisi is gorgeous and so rich in culture and history. Today we got to see some of the ancient texts from the time of Francis. It was incredible to be face to face with a book so valuable and historic.
Yesterday alone I took 250 pictures... I will certainly be getting plenty of use out of my camera! Every turn brings a new picture and it is hard trying to get it all photographed. But I will certainly try!
Assisi is a treasure adn I am truly blessed to be here. It's been two days and I already know that I will come back. Everything here amazes me and I can't wait for the rest of this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment