:{The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.}: ~ Psalm 18:2

Monday, May 10, 2010

When Life Give You Lemons... Make Chili

When finals come around, there are two things that happen... freaking out or extreme procrastination. When crunching for an exam, usually people freak out and go into a frenzy that makes them seem more like a demon-child than a human being. Claws come out and it seems as though a steady stream of tears is always upon their faces. Others "chill-lax" and sit back, watching the world stress by. Bliss, some call it.
I have tried to learn to be in the middle, even though at this very moment I am certainly leaning more towards the procrastination end of things. I had a speech and a huge final today and my brain decided to take a mini vacation and peaced around 6:00 pm. And now at almost 9 pm, it is only slightly returning. Hopefully it will come back soon so I can better prepare for this exam tomorrow. I mean, come on, it's the last one! I have to finish strong!
Finals are hell. There is no way around it. Just hell. This campus is like a nervous bubble just waiting to explode all over the place. Once finals are done I will be mentally deteriorating... just kidding. Can't do that! I will be in Italy four days after returning home!
At least that will be fun learning!
So when life gives you lemons... make some freakin chili.

No comments:

Post a Comment