:{The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.}: ~ Psalm 18:2

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Woopsie :)

So... I did the one thing that I was told not to do. I tried to resist... but I just couldn't stop. Everyone told me "no," but I snuck behind their backs.

Do you want to know what I did? It truly was horrible...

I bought a handbag...

Haha, no it's okay. My mother jokes with me about my habit of buying handbags wherever I go. Before this trip, she told me I couldn't get a bag, but it was a joke... I hope.
It is a really cute bag though. And it's so versatile! It's a blue floral with two leather handles and an across the body strap. It's so pretty and I'm really glad I got it. It's quite unique.
It was nice to go shopping with all the girls and getting to know them.
Overall it was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment